Thursday

What I Think Of Mckenna Brooks!!!

I LOVE Mckenna, she is one of my favorite GOTYs!!!

Balancing school and sports is a challenge for McKenna Brooks as she enters fourth grade. When she struggles with reading, she must find a way to keep up. Can McKenna use her strengths as a gymnast to succeed in the classroom, too?

I absolutely LOVE Mckenna! The only GOTY I like better is Mia, but Mckenna comes REALLY close!

Her accessories have to be my favorite accessories of any AG ever made! I love the bag, the trail mix, the water bottle, the ID card, the journel, the money, the necklace, and the papers!!!

Mckenna's beam and bar are SO cool! If I had them I would like not stop playing with them!

I love both of these outfits so much! Especially the gymnastics t-shirt and the little shrug thingy!

This set is so cool! I really like the leotard and the hoop and ribbon would be so much fun!

I LOVE the medal and jacket! I don't know about the shoes though, they look kind of flimsy.

The first thing I thought when I looked at this outfit was "?!?!?!?! THOSE SHOES HAVE A HEEL!!!!!" I don't know if the doll can actually stand in these or not but I do love the dress! 

I just LOVE her pajamas! With the awesome pajama shirt, the fuzzy slippers, and the realistic pajama bottoms I love everything!!!

Ok, my first impression on this was "WOW THATS AWESOME!!!" and then "WOW thats expensive!" because I mean $225 dollars for a doll bed? Really AG?

I find Mckenna's school outfit adorable! Especially the sweater!

Ok, these are really cute but... $34?! MOLLY'S RAIN SET USED TO BE $18!!! WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING AG?! ARE YOU PURPOSLY TRYING TO ANNOY PEOPLE?!

Cooper, my favorite AG pet!!! But $24?

This is really cute, but AGAIN $30?! Check out this set, only $9 dollars more and it comes with a wheelchair! AG's wheelchair is that price for just the wheelchair!!!

Overall I give Mckenna's collection an A- because its really pricy but the items seem quality made and cute and she is gorgeous so personally I think she would be a really great doll to get!


Dollygirl


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting, always remember to be polite to others, never swear, please don't talk too much about religion, don't make fun of people, don't give out any personal information, please don't talk in caps, think before you speak, and HAVE FUN!!!!!! Also please keep the conversation turned to whats in my posts unless you have a question. And what I mean is don't have a personal conversation with someone else, any bad or mean comments will be immediantly deleted,. Thank you and have a great day!!!