Monday

Pictures of Kit!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's some pictures of Kit!!!!!!!!


Isn't she ADOLLABLE?!

I love her so much!!!

Her hair is a gorgeous silky blond and she has the most beautiful bright blue eyes!!! Her freckles are to die for!

She didn't come with accessories so my mom made her some! She made her a hat, underpants (not shown), socks, shoes, a hankie, a buffalo nickel, a compass necklace, and a purse!!!


My mom decorated a box...

And filled it with dolly baking supplies!!!!! She made them herself!!!

A closer view! See the candle? Doesn't it look just like Kit's from her holiday baking set? More pictures to come soon!!! I'm super-duper sorry that these pictures are posted this late, I've been doing a ton of things with my friends! And guess what!!! This is my 100th blog post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy New Years Eve!!! :D



11 comments:

  1. So cool!!! Your mom is good at making doll stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, when she was my age she had a dollshouse for like 5 inch dolls and she used to make stuff for them!!!

      Delete
  2. Did whoever who gave you her get her off eBay???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. My parents gave her to me, but she was from a collecter who kept her in a glass case!

      Delete
  3. I've been checking your blog every day since I found out you got Kit to check for pictures! Your Kit is so cute! And you mom is verry talented! :) All that stuff she made looks so ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, well, I'm super sorry that their posted so late. Yeah, she used to make a whole bunch of miniatures for a dollshouse!

      Delete
  4. So adorable Dollygirl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There's gonna be pictures up of her baking and the New Years party my dolls had!!!

      Delete
  5. Somеone neсessarily help to make
    seѵerely aгtіcles Ι'd state. This is the very first time I frequented your web page and so far? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this particular publish incredible. Wonderful process!

    my web site :: זולו טרייד
    my webpage :: zulutrade forum

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for commenting, always remember to be polite to others, never swear, please don't talk too much about religion, don't make fun of people, don't give out any personal information, please don't talk in caps, think before you speak, and HAVE FUN!!!!!! Also please keep the conversation turned to whats in my posts unless you have a question. And what I mean is don't have a personal conversation with someone else, any bad or mean comments will be immediantly deleted,. Thank you and have a great day!!!