Tuesday

What I Think Of Chrissa Maxwell!!!

Thanks to NatKaya, Nina, and Toygirl02 for suggesting Chrissa! (Note: All pictures from AG Playthings!)
From AG:

Chrissa Maxwell is American Girl’s 2009 Girl of the Year. Chrissa Maxwell and her family have just moved to live with her grandmother, Nana. When Chrissa starts at her new school, she is greeted with icy silence by the "Mean Bees." But with her new friends Sonali and Gwen, Chrissa learns to speak out against bullying.

I LOVE CHRISSA! She actually looks A LOT like me! I'd definitely like to get Chrissa sometime!!! 

AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! STARBURST IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want him!

I LOVE THIS!!! Chrissa looks so pretty in this!!! I would definitely want this if I had Chrissa!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Except that watermelon looks a little fake xD

OMG!!!!!!!! It's a PINK picnic table!!!!!!!!! This is soooooooo cute!!!!!!! :)

I ADORE THIS!!!!!! I really, really want it! I take swimming class every Monday night and I am loving it! This would be so much fun! Definitely going to look for it on eBay!

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want it a lot! And that little IM-Me is soooooo cute!!!!!!


I like this, but I don't think it really looks like pajamas! It's really cute though!

OH.MY.GOSH. IT'S A SEWING MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE CUTEST PIECE IN CHRISSA'S COLLECTION!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the sewing machine, table, bowl, knitting needles, yarn, sketch book, spools of thread, pincushion, tape measure, caddy, scissors, and pencils!!!!!!!!! 

This is soooooo cute!!! I love the detail! It's so realistic! I would definitely like to have this someday!!!

I LOVE snow tubes!!!!!! This set would be so much fun!!! And those snowshoes are adorable! She would look so cute in the hat and mittens!

Overall Chrissa definitely gets an A+! I love her collection and would like to get her someday, she looks so much like me it's freaky!
Next up: Sonali and Gwen!


1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for commenting, always remember to be polite to others, never swear, please don't talk too much about religion, don't make fun of people, don't give out any personal information, please don't talk in caps, think before you speak, and HAVE FUN!!!!!! Also please keep the conversation turned to whats in my posts unless you have a question. And what I mean is don't have a personal conversation with someone else, any bad or mean comments will be immediantly deleted,. Thank you and have a great day!!!