Saturday

Poem A Day April 20th!!!

Hey guys! I'm going to start a new thing called Poem A Day!!! It will go on every day until I run out of poems, then it will depend how often I'll write one, but I'll probably continue it every day then too!!! Here's today's:

Teddy Bear

Teddy bear, teddy bear, you've got fur instead of hair!
You cannot run, or jump, or swim, but you're much more then a whim.
I stuffed you on my very own, and now you've got yourself a home!
To dance and play with other bears, 'cause now you haven't got a care!

I hope you guys liked that! Just so you know I was referring to my Build-A-Bears when I said "I stuffed you on my very own"! I have 4 poems left, but I'll write some more either tonight or tomorrow morning!




4 comments:

Hi! Thanks for commenting, always remember to be polite to others, never swear, please don't talk too much about religion, don't make fun of people, don't give out any personal information, please don't talk in caps, think before you speak, and HAVE FUN!!!!!! Also please keep the conversation turned to whats in my posts unless you have a question. And what I mean is don't have a personal conversation with someone else, any bad or mean comments will be immediantly deleted,. Thank you and have a great day!!!