Saturday

Tag!!!

Hey guys! I made up a tag! I'm hoping that it will get around like the Violets and Daisies tag! So put your hands together for...

The Dolly Tag!!!

Questions:

1. If you could create any American Girl doll, what would she look like, and what would her name be?

I would create one that looks exactly like me, with no freckles, light skin, long, dark brown, wavy hair, no bangs, and blue-gray eyes! And she would be a My American Girl!

2. What American Girl dolls do you have?

I have Kit Kittredge!

3. Do you have any non-AG 18 inch dolls?

Yes! I have three, a vintage Crissy doll, a Springfield Abby, and a Cititoy named Crystal!

4. What is your absolute favorite brand of dolls?

American Girl!

5. What is the next doll (AG or non-AG) that you want to get?

Either Molly McIntire or Julie Albright!

6. What is your favorite thing to do with your dolls?

I like playing with them! I do like dressing them up, taking photos, and styling their hair, but I'd rather play!

7. Do you have a place for your dolls, like a corner of a room, where their's beds and stuff?

Yes!

8. Would you rather use the computer/watch TV/play on your phone of electronical device/play video games or play with your dolls?

Definitely dolls!

9. If your parents told you that you could only have one doll, what would you do?

Try to reason with them!

10. Have you ever found an American Girl brand item (can be anything) at a second-hand store?

Yes! I've found a couple books and a movie!

11. Do your friends share your love for dolls?

Yeah, I think almost all of them do!

12. What is your favorite non-AG doll brand?

Either Springfield or Maplelea!

13. Where do you get your inspiration?

I get a some from the blogs I follow, but usually things will just come to me!

14. Does anyone in your family share your love for dolls?

My mom does, my dad likes helping me make stuff for them, and one of my sisters used to!

15. Where did you get the idea to start a blog?

My mom and my sisters had them!


Tag 10 people:


If you were one of the people I tagged please:

Answer my questions
And tag as many people as you want (I did 10 but sometimes it can be hard to find people to tag!)
Have fun!!!







9 comments:

  1. Cool tag! I wish I had a blog because I would do the dolly tag! Dollygirl,Can you take pictures of your doll rooms?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do it too! Just do it in the comments!

      Delete
    2. Oh, and yes! As soon as I have some free time I'll take them!

      Delete
  2. The Dolly Tag:
    Questions:
    1.My would have blond hair,bright green eyes,freckles,and hair that goes to waist.
    2.I have mag #22,mag #23,and goty Saige!
    3.Yah I do. I have a Springfield doll Emma and a 1992 Bradford exchange doll Heather.
    4.Easy! American Girl!!!!!
    5.Well,I have a lot on my list but I am leaning torward Kit and Molly before the other dolls on my list.
    6.I love to play! I also like to do hairstyles,take photos,etc.but mostly play!
    7.Yes!
    8.Always dolls!!!!
    9.Try to convince them!
    10.Yah! I have found books,Kristen bookmark,store caddy,Coconut best friend kit,and doll carrying tote.
    11.Yah,all of the them do!
    12.I would have to say... Springfield!
    13.Most of them are my ideas! Some ideas are from blogs or pinterest.
    14.My mom and I do!
    15.I don't have one. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have an award or logo to go with your tag? I got tagged but I don't see anything to display.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the purple lettering that says The Dolly Tag! You can just copy and paste it!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for commenting, always remember to be polite to others, never swear, please don't talk too much about religion, don't make fun of people, don't give out any personal information, please don't talk in caps, think before you speak, and HAVE FUN!!!!!! Also please keep the conversation turned to whats in my posts unless you have a question. And what I mean is don't have a personal conversation with someone else, any bad or mean comments will be immediantly deleted,. Thank you and have a great day!!!