Friday

Thrift Store Wednesday is Done.

Hi! Well, I'm afraid that I have some sad news. Thrift Store Wednesday is done. The thrift store is moving soon, so I won't be able to volunteer for very long anyways, and I started school three days ago, so I'll be pretty busy. I'm going to miss working there, but I will have my Wednesday afternoons free, so that will be kinda good. Maybe I'll start a new series on here or something, any ideas? I will also be going sometimes to different thrift stores, so keep an eye out for some fun find posts every now and then! Also, as a mentioned before, school has started, so posts may be limited! Bye for now!



8 comments:

  1. LEASE READ! YOU WON MY CONTEST! Comment soon!

    http://onedolloutthere.blogspot.com/2013/09/blog-of-week-etc.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my. Well, the saying goes when one door closes another opens. I'm sure your choices to fill this section will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that's a pity! You're so lucky you got to work there in summer, I really want to get a job, but I don't think I'll be allowed to until I'm at least 14. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I've been working there for about 2 years. I'm really going to miss it! It was a nice experience though, and I mean, it was for charity so that's nice to think that I helped out orphans in Africa and stuff! :)

      Delete
  4. Awww! I'm so sorry! And good luck at school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I loved your posts on wednesdays!! Its too bad that the thrift store is moving. Could you check out my blog? The blog address is: dreamdressandplay.blogspot.com if you do, remember to follow me because when I get 15 followers, I will have a giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for commenting, always remember to be polite to others, never swear, please don't talk too much about religion, don't make fun of people, don't give out any personal information, please don't talk in caps, think before you speak, and HAVE FUN!!!!!! Also please keep the conversation turned to whats in my posts unless you have a question. And what I mean is don't have a personal conversation with someone else, any bad or mean comments will be immediantly deleted,. Thank you and have a great day!!!