Sunday

Craft: Make a 2014 Sign!!!

Hi guys! I thought I'd post a cute craft I made today. A 2014 sign!

Here's the overview. I just cut numbers out of paper, and then I used hot glue to attach my favorite craft supplies.

The number 2 has yarn, pliers, and a clear container for storing bits and pieces.

The side of the container.

The 0 has Duck Tape, Mod Podge, and beads!

The 1 has one of my favorite pencils, and a piece of felt.

And the 4 has a glue stick and a piece of ribbon.

I hope you enjoyed my craft today, get creative and make your own! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting, always remember to be polite to others, never swear, please don't talk too much about religion, don't make fun of people, don't give out any personal information, please don't talk in caps, think before you speak, and HAVE FUN!!!!!! Also please keep the conversation turned to whats in my posts unless you have a question. And what I mean is don't have a personal conversation with someone else, any bad or mean comments will be immediantly deleted,. Thank you and have a great day!!!