Monday

The Nutcracker-A Photo Story!!!

Hello! I did this photo story on October 30th...so embarrassing! Well, here it is now, so enjoy! Oh, and I know the little figure is not a nutcracker, but it's all I had!
*All photos belong to me...don't steal them, and don't use them without permission from me. Thanks.*

Clara: I'm so tired! That was one amazing Christmas party! Wait, what's that under the tree?!

There was a strange package underneath the Christmas tree, addressed to Clara.

Clara: Oh boy, I must have missed one!!!

It was a gorgeous handmade nutcracker. 

I shall treasure this always, Clara thought as she snuggled down under a blanket, worn out from the party.

But a strange noise woke her. Her nutcracker was being cornered by a large rat!

Clara instantly jumped up, and kicked her shoe at the horrible rat.

The rat was knocked out, but before the shoe hit him, he had cast a spell!

Clara: HELP!

Suddenly the rat seemed a thousand times bigger..was he growing? No! I'm shrinking, Clara realized with a jolt!

The nutcracker pushed her towards the tree, and together they climbed it.

However, the rat was conquered.

Nutcracker: I have the power to send you to a friend of mine, Clara! She can fix you!
Clara: Um, ok!

Suddenly Clara found herself in an odd, empty, place.

Sugar Plum Fairy: Ah, here you are Clara.
Clara: You know my name?
Sugar Plum Fairy: Yes, the nutcracker told me you would be coming!

Clara: Can you make me big again?
Sugar Plum Fairy: Yes!

And with a wave of her magical hand, that she did.

Clara: I'm back! And look, I found my shoe!!!


I hope you enjoyed! 




4 comments:

Hi! Thanks for commenting, always remember to be polite to others, never swear, please don't talk too much about religion, don't make fun of people, don't give out any personal information, please don't talk in caps, think before you speak, and HAVE FUN!!!!!! Also please keep the conversation turned to whats in my posts unless you have a question. And what I mean is don't have a personal conversation with someone else, any bad or mean comments will be immediantly deleted,. Thank you and have a great day!!!