Hi! Never Grow Up is having a blog party!!! And guess what...it's Frozen themed!!!!!!!!! So I decided to answer the questions she asked:
1. Who is your favorite Frozen character (or characters) and why?
I LOVE Elsa! And Anna and Olaf.
2. Which is your favorite Frozen song (or songs) and why?
Let It Go, Love Is An Open Door, and Do You Want To Build a Snowman. I love Let It Go because of the catchy words and tune, Love Is An Open Door is adorable, and I can relate to Do You Want to Build a Snowman.
3. If you could make one change to the movie, what would it be?
Hmmm...I would probably change the trolls. I just really didn't like them.
4. Would you want to see a Frozen sequel? What would you want it to be about?
I would love it! I think it would be nice if Anna and Kristoff got married, and had a little girl with magic fire powers. It could be called Thawed. ;)
5. Ice Palace or Arendelle Castle?
6. If you could choose a sidekick from the movie, would you choose Sven or Olaf? Why?
Olaf. Because Sven can't talk :)
7. Do you think all men pick their noses, as Kristoff claimed?
Um...I have no clue! No?
8. Which Frozen character is the most like you (or the one you relate to most) and why?
I think Anna is the one I can relate to most, because I have an older sister (two, actually).
9. How many times have you seen Frozen so far?
10. In keeping with my overall blog theme, ;) which of the Frozen dolls that have been released is your favorite? (e.g. the Disney Store fashion dolls, Disney Store Disney Animator's Collection and Toddler dolls, Limited Edition Disney Store dolls, Mattel dolls, etc)
I loved the limited edition dolls and the Disney Store fashion dolls!
Thanks for the party, Beastsbelle!