Tuesday

New Blog

Hey guys! So, I don't really have much to post about on here. I'm kinda out of ideas. I will post if I do think of something, but for now, I have a new blog!!! It's called The Fashion Cheetah and it's where I post about fashion, hair, nails, etc. I would really appreciate if you visited it, commented and maybe followed :) click here to go to it: The Fashion Cheetah
It's probably going to kind of turn into my main blog...I have more to say about fashion then dolls. I'm sorry guys...I know you liked my posts, but I'll still post now and then, just not as much. If you want to hear about me and my life then please go to The Fashion Cheetah , and my dolls will always be special to me. They'll always have a place in my heart. I just like fashion a bit more now. Well, please check The Fashion Cheetah out...see you there!

~Lydia~


1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for commenting, always remember to be polite to others, never swear, please don't talk too much about religion, don't make fun of people, don't give out any personal information, please don't talk in caps, think before you speak, and HAVE FUN!!!!!! Also please keep the conversation turned to whats in my posts unless you have a question. And what I mean is don't have a personal conversation with someone else, any bad or mean comments will be immediantly deleted,. Thank you and have a great day!!!